I General provisions
- When processing personal data, we comply with the current laws and regulations of the Republic of Latvia, Regulation (EU) 2016/679 of the European Parliament and of the Council on the protection of natural persons with regard to the processing of personal data and free circulation of data, as well as other laws and regulations in the field of privacy and personal data processing.
II Identity and contact information of the controller
- Controller of personal data processing:
SIA “Harmony Home”, reg. no.: 50203052511.
- Contact information for communication with Harmony Home in matters of personal data protection:
Bērzaunes iela 11a, Riga, LV-1039, e-mail: email@example.com, phone +371 67885550.
III Purposes of personal data processing, types of data and sources of data acquisition
- We process the personal data provided by you for the following purposes:
- For the provision of services, the sale of goods and the effective management of cash flow (identification of the client; preparation, conclusion of the contract and fulfillment of obligations, including warranty obligations; processing of submissions and complaints; administration of payments).
- To ensure the performance of contractual relations (creditworthiness evaluation, debt recovery and collection, elimination of non-conformities during the warranty period).
- For business development (to analyze cooperation with customers; to conduct customer surveys; to measure the efficiency of companies, to improve the quality of products and services, to develop new services/products and to inform about them).
- To improve the functionality of information systems and our website, security, prevention of fraud attempts.
- For the fulfillment of the obligations specified in the regulatory acts (for providing information to state and local government institutions in the cases specified in the regulatory acts), as well as for ensuring legal protection in case of customer claims.
- To ensure that we do not do business with individuals or legal entities that are on sanctions lists.
- We process the following personal data:
- Your name, surname and contact information (phone number, e-mail address) in order to comply with the legitimate interests of providing the service – for the implementation of internal and external communication and its elements.
- Your application letter and accompanying documents.
- In order to form and fulfill the contractual relationship, in addition to those listed above, we may process the following personal data:
- Personal code, residential address, information about your choices regarding the selected product/service.
- Bank data, identity document data (document number, date of issue, place of issue, expiration date).
- Your purchase history, your feedback and complaints and related correspondence.
- Your image (video) and voice (audio), if you call a contact phone, participate, for example, in an online meeting and activate the microphone or camera functions, you are in the territory of the company equipped with video surveillance devices.
- Information that you voluntarily provide during the communication process – your wishes and priorities in the search for a home, desired area, budget allocated for the purchase of a home, desired date of moving in, marital status, etc.).
- Technical data sent by your devices (such as computers and mobile devices), as well as information obtained through cookies and other similar technologies.
- Your personal data, which we have to process in accordance with the requirements of regulatory acts (for example, information about credit obligations and criminal records).
- Sources of personal data collection:
- Phone call records when you call the company’s designated contact numbers.
- Information you provide orally, in writing or on Harmony Home websites when you inquire about Harmony Home products and/or services.
- From cookies and similar technologies when you use Harmony Home websites or advertising materials posted on the Internet.
- Information available in official databases such as Lursoft.
- Cooperation partners of Harmony Home, such as real estate agencies.
IV Legal bases of personal data processing
- Consent of the data subject.
- Provision of requested services, execution and control of execution of contracts related to the conclusion of real estate transactions.
- Ensuring the Controller’s legitimate interest – processing personal data by conducting direct marketing and presenting customers with new and/or individualized offers of the Controller’s services/products.
- Fulfillment of the legal obligations stipulated in the laws and regulations of the Republic of Lithuania, as well as the legal requirements of the state and local government.
V To whom we transfer your personal data
- We will not give permission to any of the third parties to use your personal data in any other way and will require you to take measures to protect your personal data.
- Keep in mind that your personal data may be disclosed in cases where it is determined by applicable laws, for example, we are obliged to disclose customer information to law enforcement authorities if criminal activity is suspected.
VI Transfer of personal data to third countries
- Your personal data is not transferred outside the borders of the European Union or the European Economic Area.
VII Ensuring data security
- In order to guarantee the security of personal data, Harmony Home has implemented the necessary electronic, physical and administrative security measures using modern technology. Your data is stored securely and is protected against unauthorized access, disclosure, modification or destruction by any organization or individual.
VIII You have the following rights
- The right to access your personal data, i.e. to receive information about what personal data we process.
- The right to object to data processing (including the processing of personal data based on the legitimate interests of the service provider) and the right to restrict our data processing.
- The right to correct erroneous data or request deletion of your personal data.
- The right to data portability, i.e. the right to request that your personal data be transferred from our company to another company.
- Submit a request for the exercise of your rights in written form. Harmony Home accepts documents by mail (in a registered letter), electronic mail (documents signed with a secure electronic signature), and they can also be submitted in person at the address: Bērzaunes iela 11a, Riga, LV-1039.
- To receive your personal data, which you have provided and which are being processed, in written form or in one of the more commonly used electronic formats. The answer will be sent to you by post (in a registered letter) to your declared address of residence, to the e-mail address you specified (documents signed with a secure electronic signature), if you want to receive the answer electronically.
- Harmony Home ensures the fulfillment of personal data processing and protection requirements in accordance with regulatory enactments. If you have justified concerns about the processing of your personal data in accordance with the requirements of regulatory acts, you have the right to file a complaint with the Data State Inspectorate (www.dvi.gov.lv) at Elijas Street 17, Riga, LV-1050.
IX Duration of data storage
- Your data, obtained during the provision of the service, will be stored in whole or in part to fulfill contractual obligations and ensure your legal interests, as long as your consent to the processing of personal data is valid.
- All information, in order to fulfill a legal obligation attributable to the customer, is stored for as long as is necessary to achieve the purpose of personal data processing in accordance with the applicable laws and regulations.
- Personal data processed in order to meet legitimate interests are stored for as long as is necessary to achieve the purpose of personal data processing in accordance with the applicable laws and regulations.
- Personal data is stored as long as Harmony Home has a legal obligation to store the data. When the mentioned criteria are no longer applicable, your personal data is deleted or destroyed in accordance with the requirements of regulatory acts.
X Closing questions
- This document is valid from January 1, 2022.